8tree is hiring Applications Engineers for its growing team in Constance, Germany.
Customers love our applications engineering team for their technical depth, intellectual honesty, clarity of communication and responsiveness.
If the role and requirements below describe you and your interest, then please contact us!
The role of Applications Engineer is a critical bridge between the customer and 8tree. You will own the technical relationship with prospective and existing customers. This involves anticipating, defining and delivering technical support to fulfill the needs of your customer. In addition, you will continuously examine customer requests for new features, so as to help shape the future roadmap of 8tree’s products and R&D activities. To be effective in your role, you will become a subject matter expert on 8tree’s technology and our customer industries.
- Aptitude – to quickly grasp and apply new concepts
- Analytical thinker – adept at translating requirements into actionable tasks
- Effective communicator – excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Initiative – to identify challenges and propose solutions
- Reliable & Flexible – to work with a dynamic, globally distributed team. 50%+ travel required
- Diligent – attention to details, time management, and admirable work ethic
- Engineering degree (preferably aerospace, electrical, mechanical or relevant discipline)
- Experience in 3D measurement
- Experience in Aviation-MRO / Aerospace / Wind-Turbine / Automotive industries
- An international team with great personalities, diverse experiences and a trusting work environment, where you will be appreciated for your contributions and work
- Lots of creative freedom and responsibility in your day-to-day work
- Innovative products that enhance quality and safety across multiple industries
- Interdisciplinary insights and the opportunity to participate in all areas of the business
- Brand-named customers in every industry we serve
- Growing recognition – numerous international awards
- Agile, focused & fast-paced team-quick path to making decisions
- Flexible working hours possible
Want to be part of 8tree?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic international startup that values innovative thinking and enthusiasm?
- Ready to reshape how traditional industries go about their business, by making them more efficient and effective?
- Are you interested in leading-edge topics like 3D imaging, augmented reality, cloud computing and artificial intelligence?
Then 8tree might be the right place for you. You will have the chance to take initiative and gain exposure to all aspects of the business.